Sunday, 24 May 2015

NAILS INC - THE NEW WHITE - SWAN STREET//WHITE HORSE STREET


A few years ago I would never have thought of wearing white nail polish on its own, I don't think I even owned a bottle of the colour, shock, horror ! However,over the last year or so the white and nude based shades have taken over and have since become staples in my collection. Shunning the bright colours, I now find myself reaching for these shades more often as they are perfect for everyday wear. 

One brand, who for me I think has nailed the white polish trend perfectly is Nails Inc. Nails Inc has been a bit of a rediscovery for me this year, since having a complete make over and redesigning their polishes I have found myself enjoying them a whole lot more. One of my favourite collections by them has been their new white range, it consists of four polish shades, all white based with a subtle hint of colour.

Swan Street is a gorgeous Iced Mint, pastel mints and greens are some of my favourite polishes come Spring, I love this shade. White Horse Street is a smokey light grey, perfect for everyday wear. Not all white and nude shades sit right on my nail but these shades of polish make it easy to pull off. The polishes retail for £14.00 each but I really feel like you get what you pay for with Nails Inc. Beautifully packaged on arrival these polishes definitely feel a treat, even better that most of my orders have included a Kinder Bueno bar, nail polish and Kinder chocolate *emoji heart eyes*, always a perfect combination. These polishes are definite favourites of mine, I am looking forward to building up my Nails Inc collection this year. 

Swan Street

White Horse Street

What are your favourite nail polishes and collections from Nails Inc ?

2 comments:

  1. I have to be honest, I haven't bought any polishes by Nails Inc for years, but these look beautiful. : )

    ♥ Carly's Beauty World - A UK Hair, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carly :-D They have so many pretty shades to choose from and the brushes on them are awesome ! xoxo

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.